Wedding Planning and Event Management
Goa India

Permissions & Licenses

PPL and IPRS Licenses: Phonographic Performance Limited( PPL) and Indian performing Rights Society Limited ( IPRS) for Music are two separate independent companies and a license is required from both organisations for you to legally play recorded music in public. While both organisations license the use of music and collect royalties for the music industry, each represents different rights holders and have separate licenses, terms and conditions.

Beach Permission: If you are looking to do a beach wedding in Goa, then you need to take out a beach permission for the setup on the beach which is considered public property. This permission is taken out from the Tourism Department of Goa

We can assist you with the procurement of these licenses and permissions for your event